Re: My printer won't print.

> Unknown device: hpdj

Can you just check if device hpdj is compiled with
your gs

gs -h | grep "hpdj"

If none, you have to re-compile ghost script.

If yes, (probably, if you are using gs from deb
package); so the problem lying around magicfilter. As
I dont use magicfilter (I used to use it long time ago
:-) ) , I use apsfilter so I dont know how to debug
this problem. Perhaps you should use apsfilter, it is
much more flexible than magicfilter (IMHO)

Best luck.

 Any suggestions on how to diagnose/solve this