Re: Mailing List policy regarding From: and Reply-To: ?

Erik Simon <lists@alfr.net> wrote:

> I'm new to the list, and I wondered what the policy
> is regarding From: and Reply-To: headers. Is it
> better to define Reply-To: to force replies to the
> list, or to myself?

Have the 'Reply-To' point to your e-mail address and let the responder decide whether it goes privately to you or to the list. Circumstances vary...

Mail programs such as 'mutt' make this a rather simple thing to handle. Others sometimes don't.

Regards
Hall