Re: LyX not setting margins correctly

Benjamin Pharr wrote:
> LyX is not setting the margins to the values I specified. I tried the
> hoffset/voffset trick in the preamble, but that just scooted everything.
> Now my top and left margins are correct, but the bottom and right margins
> are huge. I tried tweaking the margins under Layout->Document, but it
> doesn't seem to have much affect. Any ideas? Thanks in advance,

For changing the margins under Layout->Document: Make sure the option
"Use Geometry Package" is chosen.  Also, the margins need to have a
offset type (in, em, etc..)

HTH,
--
Mike Brownlow           ><>          http://www.wsmake.org/~mike/
1024D/8AA6EAFD 3861 96B3 EEA2 285C BE23  F706 3E1E EBB2 8AA6 EAFD