Re: abcde and cddb

I don't use abcde (but it has a really cool name!) however, from the error
message you listed, my guess is that they're not a registered CDDB user.
There's apparently some very unfavorable terms that Gracenote/CDDB forces
software writers to adhere to if they're going to use the cddb.

You can change over to the freedb, (www.freedb.org), which is free as in beer
as well as speech.

In Grip, the settings are:

DB Server: freedb.freedb.org
CGI Path: ~cddb/cddb.cgi

Hopefully that provides enough information for you to get abcde configured.

--kurt