RE: Auto "ifup" for network

Look in /etc/network/interfaces; is eth0 defined as 'auto eth0 [etc]'?

I can´t check now but IIRC if you put auto before the rest of the interface
definition it will be 'upped' at boot time.

HIH,

fsm
--
Frederico S. Muñoz
Cap Gemini Ernst & Young : fmunoz@capgemini.pt

**
Ever noticed something? Unix comes with compilers. Windows comes with
Solitaire.
**
  -Adep