Re: Unresolvable installation problem?

On Tue, Nov 06, 2001 at 01:51:56AM +0000, Harry Palmer wrote:
> I can see how that would be ideal, but with the laptop housing the
> only (stupid!) LS120 drive, I can't see a way of getting the image
> onto a disk.

I think those LS120 drives are great. On my system, granted desktop not
laptop, it's listed as /dev/hdb When the first floppy boots can you see
the LS120 as hdb or hdc or hdd ?

If you have windows already installed on the laptop, use rawrite to copy
a 2.88 MB boot image onto the LS120 floppy. This should work. Otherwise,
try a tftp install.

-jack_morgan-