Re: [debian-user] I'm coming on board

<end_scream_of_frustation>
What have I brought myself into...
I do not think that I am going to get done any of the
things that made me want to switch to Linux and
Debian... I am going to be contributing to Debian
(documentation) :-|

Documentation being out of date is the understatement
of the last century!

Please please tell me that the install has significant
improvements in woody?  That is package 'boot-floppies', right?

'debian-jr', do these developers exist?

I never expected to win the day without some battle, but it is now getting quite painful...  This article hit way to close to home:
http://www.linuxworld.com/linuxworld/lw-2000-09/lw-09-vcontrol_2.html
</end_scream_of_frustation>
I continue to bend under the weight, but I will not break.

On the very UP side it seems that you people are absolutely awesome!

More emails to follow,
your companion,
Lloyd

--