Re: Right way of installing woody?

> Hi.
Hi Andriy,
> I'd like to install Debian with relatively fresh software (XFree 4.1.x, libc
> 2.2.x, kernel 2.4.x, etc).
> Which will the best way:
> - install 2.2r3 and then upgrade everything I need? or
That's exactly what I've done... stable installation then edit your
/etc/apt/sources.list (replace the word 'stable' with 'testing') and then:
apt-get update
apt-get dist-upgrade
and enjoy!
> - install woody "from scratch"?
That didn't worked to me I don't know why, after installation of base
system failed dpkg...and debootstrap also did't work ok ....
simply it failed

> Thanks in advance,
doesn't matter , bye