Re: GNUCash 1.6.4

On Sat, 3 Nov 2001, Stephen Brown wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am trying to run GNUCash 1.6.4 and I get the following message
>
> stephen@Elshaddai:~$ gnucash
> ERROR: no such module (g-wrapped gw-runtime)
> stephen@Elshaddai:~$
>
> I get the same error when running GNUCash 1.6.1.
>
> I did have 1.6.1 running, but I installed the 1.7.0 source files from cvs,
> installed the build dependecies and have not been able to run gnucash ever
> since.

You need to poke around in /usr/local/bin, /usr/local/lib, and
/usr/local/share to delete anything that might be leftover from your old
1.7.0 install.  If that's the only non-debian package you've installed,
you might just want to blow away /usr/local entirely, after carefully
pondering its contents.

-jwb