IPMASQ problem?

My connection seems to be working fine through the cablemodem now, with very
little difficulty (although it's still slow-- I need to look into that)

the current problem is that we use IPMASQ, and play a game called "Dark Age
of Camelot" on the masqueraded win98 systems, which worked fine when I was
using the old service.

Now, I can ping, access web pages, etc from my win98 systems, but when I
play DAOC (or try), it hangs on the "checking for updated files" part of the
update. I'm suspecting my IPMASQ settings didn't make the switch from one
ISP to the other.

Can someone point me to settings that might need to be adjusted?

Thanks,
	Mike