Re: Playmidi problem

> Hi,
>
> When I run
>
> playmidi midifile.mid
>
> it doesn't complain anything but no sound at all.
>
> if I run xplaymidi, I could see the equalizer moving
> :-) but no sound. I ran debian woody, sound card
> cs4236 and alsa-5.x.x . Play mp3 with mpg123 is fine
> as well as any other apps using soundcard
>
> What should I do?
>

> =====
> S.KIEU
>
> http://briefcase.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Briefcase
> - Manage your files online.
>

> --

 Hi,
 and have you "midi loopback device" or something similar properly
 installed into kernel?
 it can be also compiled as a module...insmod v_midi

 Maybe it helps...
--
I am Martin Kacerovsky, student of the Faculty of Mathematics and Physics
at the Charles University in Prague, in the Czech Republic, in Europe,