Epson Stylus Color 880

I'm trying to use an Epson Stylus Color 880 with lpr (1:0.48-1) and
magicfilter (1.2-39).

I'm not sure what filter to use, i have tried with these:
 /etc/magicfilter/StylusColor-800@1440dpi-filter
 /etc/magicfilter/StylusColor-800@360dpi-filter
 /etc/magicfilter/StylusColor-800@720dpi-filter
 /etc/magicfilter/StylusColor-generic-filter

With those filters the documents were printed OK, but the printer
do not let me take the paper out, may be there has been a change in
the interface with the 880, concerning the expulsion of the paper at
the end of the job.

Has anybody get the same problem?, am I not using the proper filter?
The printer is OK, I have made tests with other OS.

      Thanks in advance.

--
Alberto Cortés Martín     | Ing. de Telecomunicaciones
email: alcortes@coitt.es  | Universidad Carlos III

  1A8B 0FE6 2094 8E48 38A2  7785 03CD 07CD 6CA4 E242