Re: Help! Printer prints only 1 PS page

Thus spake Sebastian Canagaratna:
> Hi:
>
>  I recently installed a Deskjet890C printer. When I latex a file
>  using xemacs and send it to a networked printer, the postscript
>  file prints fine. WHen I try the same thing on my local
>  Deskjet890C only the 1st page prints.
>
>  I am using Woody, and the filters I have tried are dj550c-filter
>  and dj690c-filter. I presume that everything is OK with the posrt
>  script file because it prints OK on the networked printer.
>
>  Am I using the wrong filter or is there something else wrong?
>  The gs version is 6.01
>
>  Thanks for any suggestions.

Sebastian,
This sounds like a filter problem - it's probably not telling the
printer 'new page' or something.  From linuxprinting.org - use the
cdj890 driver, and check out
http://www.linuxprinting.org/show_printer.cgi?recnum=226985 - that
should take you to the right page.
Good luck,
Steve

--
The so-called lessons of history are for the most part the rationalizations
of the victors.  History is written by the survivors.