Re: XF86Setup for woody?

On Wed, 31 Oct 2001, George Karaolides wrote:

> Thanks,
>
> Have done as above.  The configuration screens ask me to choose a driver.
> Where can I find info on which driver to choose for my card?  (Nvidia
> TNT2 w.32MB RAM).  xf86config and xf86setup used to show a card database
> so you could choose, but not here.

Sorry to be replying to my own post, but info on xfree86.org pointed me to
the "nv" driver.

I now seem to be on the right track, thanks for the pointer,

George Karaolides       8, Costakis Pantelides St.,
tel:   +35 79 68 08 86                   Strovolos,
email: george@karaolides.com       Nicosia CY 2057,
web:   www.karaolides.com      Republic  of Cyprus