Re: 100hz in Xfree86-4.1?

#include <hallo.h>
Victor Julien wrote on Wed Oct 31, 2001 um 12:21:02PM:

> I tried your suggestion, but it doesn't work. I starting to get the feeling
> that the nvidia driver (the commercial one), doesn't work as it should. When

Yes, the non-free driver requires many special requirements to be met,
so they often fail on Modelines produced for "normal" Xservers,
including the free "nv" driver. See Nvidia's READMEs, I put a warning
into the README of the videogen package.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
Am 8. Tag schuf Gott Linux und er sah das es gut war.