Re: Minimized windows do not display icons under Sawfish

descdata@att.net wrote:

> Since changing from  WindowMaker to Sawfish, minimized
> windows do not display icons. Are others showing icons
> properly? Is this one of this, slip a line into the rc
> file things?

I don't think Sawfish does desktop icons. It's a pretty minimalistic
window manager, and tries not to implement features that are provided
with desktop environments such as GNOME. GNOME has a panel applet that
shows minimized windows. There are probably other programs that can do
this, or something equivalent, without requiring GNOME.

Craig