Re: Network config tool

If memory serves me correctly, during the installation
of Potato at the point of inserting/selecting modules,
if your nic card is on the list and you select it,
when you exit that portation of the install it will
ask you if you want to configure your network.  Saying
yes will start the process and the only question that
you need to answer is what is your Hostname? Then it
will ask you if you want the program to set up your
network automatically, saying yes will do this and if
the program is successful it will say congratulations
your network is set up.
  What can be easier than that.
Don