a very big problem

about a problem im having with my nix box.
ok.. well i got a chrooted env setup for users and also for most of my daemons that run .. but i cant seem to get outgoing net access in the chrooted env.. got any ideas?.
 ive copied every lib known to man.. it still doesnt work
bout the infra stucture
got my / dir set to /var/chroot.
when the user logs in that has the specific entries in the password file.. it will detemine wether or not the user is in the chroot group.. if the user is then.. it will chroot to /var/chroot and use a different shell that i made
all the required libs are in the dir's.. just like a little *nix distro
 so.. basically you can root my shit but cant do fa without breaking the shell code.
best way to think of it as a second small distro in /var/chroot
.
i neeed help please
            thanx
                nitrogen