Re: 3 buttons from a 2 button mouse, how?

If you enabled 3 button emulation in X, simply press the left and right buttons at the same time. This will emulate the middle button.
Furthermore, I believe Yellow Dog Linux has a nifty app. called showkey
which uses keystrokes to emulate mouse buttons. There should be something similar outthere for x86.

Jeremiah Mahler wrote:

Debian users,

I want to use an application which requires the use of a middle mouse
button of a three button mouse but my mouse only has two buttons.
How do I get around this?

Thanks,