Re: GNUCash 1.6.1

On Wed, Oct 31, 2001 at 01:20:31AM +1100, Stephen Brown wrote:
> Hi All
>
> Sorry if this question has already been answered.
>
> How do I get gnucash 1.6.1 to work?
>
> I had it working but thengot sources for 1.7, downloaded the
> build dependencies to compile and lost gnucash 1.6.1.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Stephen Grant Brown

Stephen,

Craig was generous enough to allow people to download the needed files
from his site and if they are still there you can get them from him.
If not, let me know and I will send you the copies I have of them.

There are stored like so:
http://crdic.ath.cx/<name of deb>

for example:
http://crdic.ath.cx/libgwrapguile1_1.1.11-1_i386.deb