XF86Setup for woody?

Hi,

I'm having my first go at woody on a spare machine.  I have installed X,
but not configured it yet.

Is there a way to run XF86Setup on woody?  apt-get install xf86setup
returns an error:

phobos:~# apt-get install xf86setup
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Package xf86setup has no available version, but exists in the database.
This typically means that the package was mentioned in a dependency and
never uploaded, has been obsoleted or is not available with the contents
of sources.list
However the following packages replace it:
  xbase-clients
E: Package xf86setup has no installation candidate

I seem to have xbase-clients already installed:

phobos:~# apt-get install xbase-clients
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Sorry, xbase-clients is already the newest version.
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 13  not upgraded.

I have had no joy so far from xf86config.

Pointers, anyone?

Best regards,

George Karaolides       8, Costakis Pantelides St.,
tel:   +35 79 68 08 86                   Strovolos,
email: george@karaolides.com       Nicosia CY 2057,
web:   www.karaolides.com      Republic  of Cyprus