woody stable?? when?

Hi,
I'm running Woody (testing) , and I have one simple question:
   When do you think will be released Woody as a stable distribution?
And more... do you think that it's posiible sid turns testing and woody will be still testing,
            and can woody turn stable and sid still be unstable?

--
I am Martin Kacerovsky, student of the Faculty of Mathematics and Physics
at the Charles University in Prague, in the Czech Republic, in Europe,