Re: GCC question

On Sun, Oct 28, 2001 at 11:59:19 -0500, Sunny Dubey wrote:
> how can I tell GCC to use another install of glibc somewhere else on the
> system??

There is no single switch for that; there are a numer of switches you need
to use in combination.
Tell the preprocessor using -nostdinc, -nostdinc++, -isystem, -isystem; tell
the linker using -L, -nostdlib, -nodefaults.

HTH,
Ray
--
ART  A friend of mine in Tulsa, Okla., when I was about eleven years old.
I'd be interested to hear from him. There are so many pseudos around taking