Re: nvidia-drivers on testing

> > Hi,
> >
> > I've just installed nvidia-kernel 1.0.1541-2 and nvidia-glx 1.0.1541
> > the debian way.
> >
> > I am running testing with xfree 4.1.0-8
> >
> > I have a RIVA TNT2 Card.
> >
> > With the new drivers I can not exit from gnome.  And I cannot shutdown
> > anymore!
> >
> > With 1251 I have no problems.
> >
> > When I install the drivers the nvidian-way, download and make, I had
> > the same problems. So it's perhaps not a debian problem.
> >
> > So I'll use the old drivers again.
> > Any betters ideas?
> >
> > TIA
> > juh
> > --
> > Y2K-Bug: Jelzin rechtzeitig abgeschaltet
> > http://www.sudelbuch.de/1999/19991231.html
> >

> > --

 Hi,
 I am also using version 1251, better I haven't tested,
 but just after installation of the drivers  I normally started X
 but when I shut it down there was a 2/3 of the screen covered by
 some "picture" it was whole green and seems to be some photograph
 of some people ...and I must restart to get it out( startx didn't help,
 rmmod NVdriver didn't help..) but it haven't appeared anymore....
 Did you experienced it too? i have RivaTNT2Pro
  modules I'm loading in XF86Config:
  ddc,dbe,extmod,glx,pex5,record,xie,bitmap,freetype,speedo,type1,vbe,int10

  Bye
 --
 I am Martin Kacerovsky, student of the Faculty of Mathematics and Physics
 at the Charles University in Prague, in the Czech Republic, in Europe,