Re: life is wonderful today!19177

* Kent West (westk@acu.edu) wrote:
> Oh great; this looks like it's coming from Debian-User because of the
> "unsubscribe" note at the bottom of every post.
>
> SPAM: It's what's for breakfast.

Actually, the address appears above.  The sender is a numbered domain in Guangzhou, China, and it looks as though they found every email address possible and sent the same message to a group of addresses (i.e. starting with "deb").  I guess we can expect to see this show up elsewhere.  Hope your spamfilters are working.  <:-)

Cam

--
Cam Ellison Ph.D. R.Psych.
From Roberts Creek on B.C.'s incomparable Sunshine Coast