Re: video card detection (follow up)

No matter what I do this thing refuses to cooperate. The installation goes fine until the x setup. Since it can't detect the video card and manually configuring doesn't seem to work, I let it go with the VGA16 X default but then when it goes to configure i see the nice graphically display. The only problem is that at any given time I see 3 of the nice oval logos of X and the multiple overlapping pictures are scrolling down, hard to describe.