linksys wireless PCI card

[please CC me, as I'm not subscribed]

Does anybody know anything about getting a Linksys wireless PCI card
(model WMP11, if that helps) set up -- what drivers I need to compile, etc?

I've poked around, but I havn't really found anything specific on that
card.  Linksys' web page doesn't mention anything about Linux on the
support page for that card.

I'm running unstable, and have the sources to kernel 2.4.13.

Thanks,
 - flip
--
//    [pgp] 1024D/17984F07   		[http] meteu.octoraro.org
Your village called:  Thier idiot is missing.