Re: exim problems?

Thus spake Rohan Deshpande:
> Hi again,
>
> I'm _still_ getting problems with exim send me "uknown local part" even
> though I commented out: '#qualify_domain = home.com' in
> /etc/exim/exim.conf.  Anyone please know the solution to this?
>
> Thanks,
> Rohan

OK - depending on how exim is run (as a demon or out of inetd) resart
the appropriate process - /etc/init.d/{exim or inetd} restart - but
first don't just comment out qualify domain - set it to something, like
your box name, or localhost, or whatever.  I'm fairly sure there are
problems associated with not having a qualified domain.
Good luck,
Steve

--
Cold hands, no gloves.