Switching to/from Greek in Xfree 4.0.x ?

Hi

I'm trying to set up X so that I can switch to and from Greek keycodes
in Xfree 4.0.x. Xgrk worked earlier (3.3.x), but it doesn't work
propperly now and I would like to use something more integrated into
Gnome. Gnome has the GKB applet, but it doesn't work as when I switch to
Greek. I keep getting latin letters.

So I'm interested in some information on how to setup modmap or
something similar in X so that Greek works also with dead keys.

Thanks for any tips in advance!

Preben Randhol
--
«Don't use C;  In my opinion,  C is a library programming language
 not an app programming language.»  - Owen Taylor (GTK+ developer)

Use Ada 95, a free language. More info at http://www.adapower.com/