Re: aviplay kills my mouse

On Thu, 25 Oct 2001, Toomas Vananurm wrote:

> Anyone know why or has the same problem?

I don't really know why, but it has happened to me before, and one
solution is to restart aviplay and quit the movie afterwards. This was
almost always possible on my system, since keyboard input wasn't locked.

If you experience several crashes, maybe you should report them upstream!

--

   Frederik Vanrenterghem       |   You are farsighted, a good planner,
   frederik@maui.kotnet.org     |   an ardent lover, and a faithful friend.