Re: Default helper apps with Mozilla 0.9.5

Christopher S. Swingley wrote:

How does Mozilla 0.9.5 know what application to use for opening
non-HTML documents?  I always used to configure Mozilla to use acroread
for PDF documents in the Preferences | Navigator | Helper Applications
dialog box, but with the latest version it automatically opens xpdf
when I click on a PDF file.  I'd like to change this to acroread,
but I'm not sure where it's getting xpdf from.

Thanks,

Chris

if you are running gnome etc, it maybe using the system defaults

--
Never in the world does hatred cease by hatred; hatred ceases by love.
-- Buddha