Cyrus/IMAPD in debian/unstable is -very- out of date.

is currently at 1.5.19-9.  Current supported version at Cyrus IMAP source
site is 2.0.16.  Not only is 1.5 listed as out of date, it's listed as no
longer supported at all... (at least as far as I can read)

So - just wondering, anyone working on a 2.0 version?
It's an LDAP-based email server meant to replace an Exchange-2000
system... *g*.  (this has been an interesting project)
I'm picking Cyrus because several exchange-replacement sites reccomend it.
As does all of the LDAP software I've found.  I also probably need virtual
IMAP accounts...

I could probably build the package if I knew much about debian devel, but
I'm a newbie there.  I'm more experienced with RPM and family.  (and of
course direct source devel - I -am- a programmer)

G'day, eh? :)
	- Teunis Peters

PS: I'm giving this background so noone tells me "go use stable" or the like...
I'm still not terribly enamored of any distribution but the contractor
wants a solution that's easily maintainable later...