tiger output - how to interpret, how to resolve?

Hi.

I have installed tiger and am now in the process of going through its
warnings. Some of them I do not understand even though I looked at the
tigexp output.

Two of those I do not understand are the following ones:

1.)
# Performing check of files in system mail spool...
--WARN-- [kis008w] File "xxx" in the mail spool, owned by `0'.

But this mail file belongs to xxx as is shown for instance by ls -l:

-rw-r--r--    1 xxx     mail      4201731 Oct 24 06:02 xxx

>From where does tiger get the idea that the file xxx does not belong
to xxx? What should I do about this message? If it is some false
positive of tiger, how would I stop it?

2.)  # Performing check of anonymous FTP...
--WARN-- [ftp006w] Anonymous FTP enabled, but directory does not exist.

I don't have any ftp server installed or even running, trying to
connect to my box results in:

ftp: connect: Connection refused

So from where does tiger get the idea that Anonymous FTP is enabled?
What should I do to disable it? If it is a false positive, how to stop it?

Many thanks in advance!

Andreas Gösele