Re: Windows software <gaaaahhhhh!>

Hey,

I'm pretty sure that while you're setting up wine, it asks you if you want to
use a windoze partition, or just make a wannabe-partition in your home dir.
I believe you just specify your windoze partition and it just uses after that.

If you just need to access files from the windoze partition, just mount it w/:
mount -t vfat /dev/<partition> /mnt/<mnt_dir>

Cameron Matheson