Re: What happens when Woody becomes Stable ??

Justin Hahn <jeh@profitlogic.com> writes:

> especially seeing as apt-get and aptitude are both much easier to deal with
> than dselect in the eyes of everyone I've ever talked to. (Myself
> included.)

Not me. I've tried aptitude a couple of times and found the interface so
unintuitive that I had to kill it from another terminal window. Give me
dselect any day. All you need to know is RET, Space, X, =, and Q.

--
Dave Carrigan (dave@rudedog.org)            | Yow! I'll clean your ROOM!!  I
UNIX-Apache-Perl-Linux-Firewalls-LDAP-C-DNS | know some GOOD stories, too!!