segmentation fault??

Hi,

This is my first time to meet this message and don't know why.
The story is.....
This afternoon, I tried to install ssh3 for higher security.
Follow standard step:
configure
make
make install

everything was fine, no error message showed on the screen.
But, I can not connect to my server by ssh client server from poor win98.
(This is another problem >_<)
So, I read FAQ. In FAQ said that I must check my ssh version,
use command "ssh -V ". I did it, and then showed "segmentation fault" on my
screen......
Why???
It is just simple command.
Hope someone can tell me why. Please!! *_*
And thanks for who read this mail.^^

haheho