Re: Shell emulator with tabs for gnome/gtk

On Wed, Oct 24, 2001 at 06:48:47AM +0800, csj wrote:
> I'm looking for a shell emulation program that has tabs (like the
> one you see in galeon or gedit). The one I'm presently using,
> powershell, does have tabs (which I found, thanks to apt-cache search).
> But I have some issues with it  ;-). Now are there any other gnome- or
> gtk-based shell emulators that has a similar feature to let me keep my
> desktop "as uncluttered as possible"?

I don't know of any other choices (unfortunately), but the cvs version
of powershell has been working pretty well for me. Of course, you need
to be running testing or unstable and have a bunch of dev packages
installed to have any chance of compiling it.

--
John Patton                      patton66@home.com

I can answer any question. (Often the answer is
"I don't know")