Providing network services for a laptop. Internet connection, and PPP

Hello,

I'm running Debian Woody with a custom 2.4.10 kernel.  On weekends someone
plugs their laptop running Win2K into my ethernet network.  In order to
allow her to browse the internet I have to reconfigure her (static) IP
settings.  In order to allow her to dial into the company NT server I have
to run a phone line down to her desk in addition to the ethernet cable.
Here's what I'm trying to do.

First I want to configure my Debian machine to answer to the IP addresses of
the DNS servers she uses at work.  I did this on a Red Hat box from
instructions in the Apache manual by O'Reilly but if anyone can steer me to
a HOWTO on this I'd appreciate it.

Second set up DNS (BIND) on the Debian box.  I was planning to do that
anyway just for the experience.  I think I can configure a route to her
company's NT box through a modem connected to the Debian box.  Does this
sound like a good idea and if so can you steer me to some applicable HOWTO's
or other docs that have been helpful to you.

Am I overlooking something?  Is this the best approach to this problem?

Thanks for the help, links, and advice.

John Purser