Gnucash

I'm a recent Debian switchover from years of Red Hat.  Just about the
only application that I haven't been able to get going again is Gnucash,
or at least the 1.6.x tree.  I was running the latest on my old setup
(1.6.4 I think it was).  Anyway, it seems that there are some missing
debs, but I managed to scrounge up libgal9.  My question is does anyone
have a libgtkhtml14 around anyplace?  I've searched and searched to no
avail.  It would probably have to be in your cache, as it's been
unavailable for some time.

Also, if anyone has any tips it would be much appreciated.

--
Justin R. Miller <incanus@codesorcery.net>
PGP/GnuPG Key ID 0xC9C40C31 (preferred)