dosemu character sets

Hi,

I try to run a DOS application under xdosemu. The program starts up and
works well, except that the character set is wrong. Ordinary latin letters
are displayed correctly, but the problem lies with the graphical
characters. The (logic) negation sign is displayed as C-cedille,
the and (^) as u-umlaut, the or (v) as e-accent-aigu, while the
implication (->) is displayed as a combination of pi and a-accent-grave.

The same behaviour is obtained when the program runs in a DOS-BOX under
windoze, but is fixed when going into 'full-screen'.

I have tried to edit /etc/dosemu/dosemu.conf and set
$_term_char_set = "fullibm"
and tried others, but without succes. I have run the program under FreeDOS
and MSDOS (emulated).

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Sebastiaan

--
  NT is the OS of the future. The main engine is the 16-bit Subsystem
  (also called MS-DOS Subsystem). Above that, there is the windoze 95/98