hylafax-server in stable

Hello all,

	I'm trying to get hylafax-server working on a fax gateway I'm setting up.  However, the hylafax suite cannot find my font metrics.  I've tried FontPath /usr/share/enscript/afm as well as /usr/lib/ghostscript/fonts (for kicks) and nothing from hylafax can find font metrics.  I've verified they are in fact working properly - enscript works liek a charm if I pipe some text to it.

	I've seen a few messages expressing this same problem with hylafax - anyone found any solutions?

PS - Please CC me, I'm not subscribed

Ross Vandegrift
ross@willow.seitz.com