xmcd (testing)

Hi, all,

     I am running an up-to-date testing box (using kernel 2.4.4).  I
have a problem with xmcd.  The CD-Rom which I use for audio is a Samsung
SC-140B ATAPI drive (/hdc).  It used to work fine, but now it only plays
one track and then pauses, which is pretty annoying.  I don't recall
when this behavior started.  Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix
this or pointers to further info?

|   Christopher Judd, Ph. D.                                           |
|   Research Scientist                                                 |
|   NYS Dept. of Health                           judd@wadsworth.org   |
|   Wadsworth Center - ESP                                             |
|   P. O. Box 509                                    518 486-7829      |
|   Albany, NY 12201-0509                                              |