Logging URLs?

Hi all,

Not sure if I've got the right lists here, but here goes.  I need to log all
URLs that people go to in the company.  We have a hardware firewall/router
which I can configure to only accept from the Potato box on my desk.

I was thinking of pointing all the (MS-based) machines towards the Debian
box as a gateway and forwarding all requests on to the firewall/router.
What package should I use to log the URLs and forward requests on?  I'd
prefer something I can install with a simple 'apt-get install xxxx'.  TIA

Andy Laurence
IT Support Engineer
Midwest Technologies Ltd.
+44 (0) 1249 455 200