Re[2]: Voodoo on my modem!

Thx,for promptitude.Well,my mouse it's on ps/2,i have no printer no
scanner,ttyS0 and ttyS1 are clear.
actually ttyS0 and ttyS2 are on irq 4,and there's nothing there,sir.
i've set the modem on ttyS3,follwing the advice of a friend.
i gave it irq 5 which seems not used,and the port 0x0110.
not sure about uart..
the modem works fine in windows.i tried several times asking on
#linuxhelp...this is my last attempt to get help here.
thank you.
Dani,
winmodems unsupport team :)