Re: vgetty / mgetty

Thus spake Pim Bliek:
> Hi,
>
> When I do a search through the available packages using dselect, I cannot
> find mgetty and/or vgetty :-(
> My /etc/apt/sources:
>
> deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US woody non-US/main non-US/contrib
> non-US/non-free
>
> deb ftp://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian woody main contrib
> non-free
> deb-src ftp://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian woody main contrib
> non-free
>
> Any clues? Is this the way it should be? Or?

mgetty should be in the comm section - not sure about vgetty, it doesn't
show up in apt-cache search vgetty, although mgetty-voice does - don't
know if this is what you're looking for.
Good luck,
Steve
--
The temperature of the aqueous content of an unremittingly ogled
culinary vessel will not achieve 100 degrees on the Celsius scale.