Re: ergent: install floppy problem: can not install 4 machines

On Fri, Oct 19, 2001 at 05:51:21PM -0400, Timothy Webster wrote:
| I have 4 machines I can't install for this reason.
| When I look at the error console "Alt F4" it says proc already mounted.
|
| df shows nothing, but there is a /proc directory with contents.

Right, /proc does not exist on any disks so you won't get anything out
of du or df for it.  It is a make believe filesystem through which you
can get information about the current state of the kernel.

Does 'mount' show that /proc is mounted?

-D