Re: Mutt->Mozilla ?

> I was wondering if anyone would know how to adapt
> /etc/procmailrc so that following up a link in Mutt would
> invoke Mozilla rather than Lynx.

I think you mean 'urlview' instead of '/etc/procmailrc', don't
you ??

Look for a file called 'url_handler.sh' on your system (is
urlview included with mutt or a seperate package ?). In it,
the default setup has an entry that looks like this:

http_prgs="/usr/bin/lynx:XT /usr/X11R6/bin/netscape:XW"

If you always run mutt inside X, I would simply remove the
portion about 'lynx'.

Regards
Hall