RE: customizing Emacs

On Thu, 18 Oct 2001, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:

> If you decide you must do this, others have pointed the answer to you. I just
> want to say beware the path you are taking.
>
> Users of other editors will find editing your codce to be a royal nightmare.

This last point didn't even cross my mind. I wanted to set the indentation
level to 3 because I remember K. N. King recommended it in his book "C
Programming: A Modern Approach." (I may remember wrong.) But if other
people will find editing such a code nightmarish, it's not worth being a
dissenter in this issue. :)

Thankful for all the help,
Tuomas
--