Re: Apache Method: POST

I apologize for the lack of information.  Ok...
I have gotten the Apache 1.3.9 server to accept a POST method.  Not
quite sure how or why but not really important at the moment.  Now
what I am trying to sort out is installing PHP4 into Apache to work
with Postgresql.  I had Apache installed, then I installed Postgresql
and PHP4.  I have the LoadModule info in the httpd.conf and the
mime.types configured, I think.  PHP seems to be working but the
communication with Postgresql seems to be impaired.  PHPINFO() gives
me volumes of information but pg_connect() gives me a Fatal error, not
supported function.  I am doing something wrong, but not quite sure
why.  I am reading the PHP info on www.apache.org but haven't come
across anything that seems to work so far.  I appreciate any
assistance.
Later,
Michael