Joliet file names

This is marginally debian related since I'm trying to build a CD of
the boot images for stable and testing...

mkisofs reports:

  Error: stable/md5sum.txt and testing/md5sum.txt have the same Joliet name
  Joliet tree sort failed

I've seen this before, but I've usually just tarred up the files and
made the CD of that. In this case, however, I want the files on the CD
to be...on the CD.

Is there a workaround? Can I assign the names for Joliet to use?

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | A man who is 'of sound mind' is one who